Everyday life is the special occasion!

January 07, 2013

You Can Leave Your Hat On


Either because I'm having a bad hair day, or because the weather is cold or simply because it's one of my favourite accessories, hats play a major role in my daily style and they're probably the first accessory I reach for when I'm in a rush to get out of the door in the morning. They are effortlessly cool, elegant and classy and they give your wardrobe a major boost. I believe it takes a lot of attitude to be able to wear a hat on the street because a lot of attention will be drawn into you, since the hat will be the focal point of your ensemble. To me it's more than a way of disguising, it's more like a second skin in which I feel perfectly comfortable. I do love fedoras, for they are universally flattering -  and floppy hats, for they can instantly make an outfit. Nevertheless remember that a hat should complete an outfit and not save it! Ah, and don't skimp on make up or jewelry just because you're wearing a hat - playing up the feminine/ masculine vibe can really help you to express your fashion style! How often do you wear a hat?

Ou porque eu estou a ter um dia de cabelo mau, ou porque o tempo está frio ou simplesmente porque é um dos meus acessórios favoritos, os chapéus desempenham um papel importante no meu estilo diário e eles são, provavelmente, o primeiro acessório em que eu pego quando estou numa correria para sair de casa de manhã. Eles são facilmente cool, elegantes e sofisticados e dão ao seu guarda-roupa um grande realce. Eu acredito que é preciso muita atitude para ser capaz de usar um chapéu na rua, porque irá atrair muita atenção, já que o chapéu vai ser o ponto focal do seu conjunto. Para mim é mais do que uma forma de disfarce, é mais como uma segunda pele em que me sinto perfeitamente confortável. Eu adoro fedoras, pois são universalmente lisonjeiros - e chapéus de aba larga , pois imediatamente fazem o coordenado . No entanto lembre-se que um chapéu deve completar um coordenado e não salvá-lo! Ah, e não poupe em maquilhagem ou jóias só porque está a usar um chapéu - o jogo do vibe feminino / masculino pode realmente ajudá-la a expressar seu estilo de moda! Com que frequência usa chapéu?


23 comments:

  1. Olá Aida

    Acho lindo chapéu, mas não me gosto com elees.
    Adorei as suas escolhas.

    AMIGA da MODA by Kinha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hats too! Always a beautiful touch to any outfit. I should wear it more often... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. And if you going back to work today, good luck and a big abraço!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hats! And Behati looks great in that hat in the first picture!
    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aída que linda selección de sombreros . A mi me encantan
    Cariños

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a generous comment. I followed you.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing ;-)

    new post

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, hats! My passion!
    Yours are very smart and fashionable, I like them very much.
    Nice day, my dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love hats. The first one and the last one are pretty. It's a lovely selection.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adoro chapéus, mas acho que gosto mais de ver nos outros!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS***

    http://at-home-ideas.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adoro chapéus. acho os de aba larga lindos lindos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love hats, but I'm not wearing them)))Thanks also for dropping by my blog and checking out my post! Thanks for sharing your thoughts too!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never used to wear hats but lately I discovered my passion for them. Love your inspirations. I only have one hat so far but I´ll buy many more :-)
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tenho vários chapéus e bóinas, amo de paixão chapéus de todo o tipo e no entanto não tenho uma hat head, fico PAVOROSA de chapéu, é que ainda não encontrei um único modelo que me fique bem, para meu desgosto. SInceramente no Verão quero lá saber se fica bem ou mal, uso quase sempre chapéus para proteger a cabeça do sol - sou daquelas wallflowers que se constipam por apanhar sol na tola, ai de mim!!! Tive um bom fim de semana, obrigada minha querida, espero que o teu também tenha sido porreiro e que estejas com forças para o regresso ás aulas!!!
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love hats as well! They really put an outfit together. :)

    Wish & Wear

    ReplyDelete
  17. Imagens bastante inspiradoras!
    R: Muito obrigada:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Aida! Love to wear hat too! I'm looking for something as the model you chose in all the photos! Hope to find it now there are the sales!:) Kisses my dear and have a great week!:*

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am into floppy hats at the moment, can't get enough! Lovely post, thanks for sharing the images.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aida! These are great inspirations, thanks for sharing! :)

    Xo,
    Amor GLAMOROZA

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adoro ver, mas nunca me sinto bem quando uso infelizmente

    ReplyDelete
  22. cool inspirations :) kisses for U :)

    ReplyDelete