Everyday life is the special occasion!

January 23, 2013

My Beauty Routine


I've always took care of my skin, probably from the age of 22. Some might say that it was not that soon, [I agree] girls start very early nowadays and they really should! Throughout the years I've experimented with almost all kinds of brands, but currently these are the ones making me happy and totally satisfied. In order to preserve one's skin we really must take care of it - I've sworn off the sun completely in what concerns the face, I exfoliate and clean on a weekly basis, I wash my face every morning and night, I remove all make up even if I am exhausted, I tonify and properly hydrate religiously and I can't go without a lovely smelling shower gel, that makes me feel squeaky clean. Besides that I can't run out of the door without a bit of a light foundation, some swipes of extra black mascara,  eye concealer and illuminator and a little colour on my cheeks! What about you? What's your beauty routine?

Eu sempre cuidei da minha pele, provavelmente a partir de 22 anos de idade. Alguns podem considerar que não foi muito cedo,[eu concordo] as miúdas começam muito cedo nos dias de hoje e realmente devem fazê-lo! Ao longo dos anos tenho experimentado quase todos os tipos de marcas, mas atualmente estes são os que me fazem feliz e totalmente satisfeita. A fim de preservar a pele devemos realmente cuidar dela - eu jurei ficar longe do sol completamente no que diz respeito ao rosto, esfolio e limpo uma vez por semana, lavo o meu rosto todas as manhãs e noites,  removo toda a maquilhagem mesmo que esteja exausta, tonifico e hidrato de forma adequada religiosamente e não passo sem um gel de banho de aroma adorável, que me faz sentir  completamente limpa. Além de que não consigo ir para a rua, sem um pouco de base leve, algumas escovagens de rímel extra preto, corretor e iluminador de olheiras e um pouco de cor nas maçãs do rosto! E vocês? Qual é vossa rotina de beleza?


























16 comments:

  1. Boa tarde!! amei as velinhas..e so produtos bons...
    a base da chanel e show ne? beijosss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Aida

    Que post lindo! Adorei ver sua rotina de beleza.

    Venha participar do SORTEIO da marca Ellis Beach Wear, que está presenteando as seguidoras do blog com um maiô, biquini ou sunga, a escolha do ganhador.

    AMIGA da MODA by Kinha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need at least my BB cream and black mascara every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very good beauty routine. I m almost as good as you... Im a bit weak when it comes to exfoliate every week! But i do my best! Great post Aida, bjos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes,it's very important to care the skin ;)

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. my skin is very dry and sensitive , so everyday I must use a lot of cosmetics to keep it healthy. ;)

    dont--stop--believin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these photos and these products are so great. Estée Lauder products are always very nice.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Aida, you are right, is important to start a beauty routine from when we are younger! Love the products you use, the Estee Lauder stuff must be amazing!! I also use Dove, L'Oreal and Nivea, I usually love changing brands! At the moment I'd love to try some face cream from Avon, never use it! Kisses dear, have a great day!:*♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bem, nem te vou dizer com que idade é que comecei a cuidar realmente da pele, a usar hidratante diáriamente, a pôr base, a tirar a make á noite TODOS os dias... foi mesmo muito tarde na vida, acredita, bem pertinho dos 30. Felizmente tive sorte ahah, de não ter a cara toda feita num oito. Ui tanta noite que dormi com carradas de porcaria na pele... é o que dá enfardar vodka como se fosse uma russa, ehehehehh.
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair so badly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! Também eu sou fã da Estée Lauder e não uso mais nenhuma marca! :)
    Sempre tive uma rotina de manhã, o pior era à noite. Tive mesmo de me disciplinar e há coisa de 3 meses que já não falho! Uma vitória!

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another reason you're my BFF! I, too, religiously take care of my skin. I love Roc and Neutragena and St. Ives, and WILL NOT go through the day - any day - without some cosmetic enhancement of my natural beauty (what there is of it). I took Sacramento's advice and tried L'Oreal Youth Code BB cream, and I'm in love. However, my dressing table looks like the sale section at Walgreens, so thanks for inspiring me to clean it up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Toda as raparigas dizem que não sou normal, só comecei a usar cremes para o corpo e mal, agora que tenho 17 anos, e nao uso maquilhagem nenhuma xD só mesmo batom de cieiro .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Taking care of our skin is a duty, a must with pollution.
    Nice evening, my dear!

    ReplyDelete