Everyday life is the special occasion!

January 30, 2013

Glitter Clothes Pegs & Hat Collection - DIY


 I often see myself in trouble with my growing collection of hats, often ending up by finding them them creased, stacked on top of each other. With no better place to put them properly and tidy after discovering another pack of clothes pegs [which also always abound around here], I decided to adapt an idea I had seen some time ago and have it customized my way. So with a few simple steps, some imagination and a great deal of enthusiasm, I leave you here a funny, cute and very functional suggestion gor yout to organize your hats! Enjoy it!

Costumo ver-me em palpos de aranha com a minha cada vez maior coleção de chapéus, indo, por vezes, descobri-los amassados, empilhados uns em cima dos outros. Sem melhor local para os colocar direitinhos e arrumados após ter descoberto outro pack de molas da roupa [o que também abunda sempre cá por casa], decidi adaptar uma ideia que tinha visto há já algum tempo e personalizei-a à minha maneira. Assim, com uns passos simples, alguma imaginação e muito entusiasmo, deixo-vos aqui uma sugestão engraçada, gira e muito funcional para organizarem os vossos chapéus! Divirtam-se!












14 comments:

  1. Olá Aida

    Parabéns pela genial ideia.

    AMIGA da MODA by Kinha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you a hat person? I envy you. I have a friend with a vintage purse collection that she displays on her walls. And so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! it's a great idea on how to manage the hats

    theswiftlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why your ideas always have to be so great and inspiring ? ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very good idea!
    I'll copy it soon, I love hats and your genial suggestion will protect their shape taking all in a "smart" order,:-D
    Thank you very much and...
    ...have a bright day, my dearest! :)*

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I really love it. It's very creative.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great idea, babe! :) Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Aida! That is so nice and I really like the idea!! You did a great job! Wow your hat collection is really beautiful!! Have a good day my dearest, hugs!:***

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mas que bela colecção de chapéus que a menina tem!!!!! E que bela ideia, essa das molas, ficaram super bonitas. A cena das traduções, há uns anos enviei cv's para uma série de editoras, mas a única que se dignou responder informou-me que por eu não ter curso de tradução nem de línguas - só tenho o Proficiency - seria muito complicado pois imensa gente me iria passar á frente por ter mais habilitações.
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's wonderful, I love hats & this is a clever way to display them :) Have a great day doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tão simples e tão útil! Gostei! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Muy buena idea!!incluso para sujetar otras prendas de vestir!
    muchas gracias por pasar por mi blog, así pude conocer el tuyo!!
    es muy lindo y tiene muchas ideas buenas de decoración!
    besos
    meli

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aida me gusta esa idea de colgar sombreos . Lo encuentro novedoso y divertido
    cariños

    ReplyDelete