Everyday life is the special occasion!

May 20, 2016

In The Mood For

{baking a batch of cake pops for Sunday's birthday party}
It has been such a lovely sunny week that I can't imagine the upcoming one full of rain again!On the agenda I have two birthday parties to attend this weekend and a new series I'm dying to binge on - Preacher.I'm so glad and proud that both my blogger friends Ruth and Linda have recently published books and I cannot recommend enough times you read them as soon as possible , for they are amazing writers, besides super creative and empowering women. Let's celebrate success and life and live happy with what we have already accomplished and hope for what's to come!Wish you a lovely weekend. I'm in the mood for...

{pairing pretty white blouses with cozy grey cardigans}

{this super sexy flawless make up}

{getting my hands on this fantastic strobing/contour duo}

{starting to gather colourful and appetizing salads' recipes and actually make them}

{this haul from HM beauty sales  - in love with the mattes}

{these pretty earrings I got from a friend as a belated birthday gift}

4 comments:

  1. so cute ;-)))


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!! Nem tenho palavras!!! A não ser para me queixar disso do tempo ir mudar e tal, porque não me apetece nada chuva depois destes dias liiiiindooooos de sol, até porque como andei enfiada em casa a tratar da publicação do livro, agora apetecia-me mesmo era uns dias bons para eu ir dar caminhadas e apanhar ar nas ventas, baaaaah!! Obrigada pelo teu apoio, SEMPRE!!
    https://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The salads are what i think about also for the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout-out! Now I'm off to HM to buy lipstick...

    ReplyDelete