Everyday life is the special occasion!

May 06, 2016

In The Mood For

{flowery tea sets for this season's breakfasts}

Last week ended on a very bad note with my cell phone falling into the kitchen sink while full of water  and soap what caused  me to loose hundreds of photos not yet backed up [live and learn - the hardest way] and most worringly all the contacts I had [don't even ask!]. I was bummed and really sad for a few days, but then my mom's birthday on Tuesday somehow kept things on perspective and made me focus my full attention on what really matters. I'm glad it's Friday again, there's another celebration party to attend on sunday, a new episode of GOT to be watched cozily in the comfort of my home, time to work through a stack of new books and indulgent treats on the oven. What are you guys up to this weekend? Wish you a good one! I'm in the mood for...

{bright pants and simple t-shirts for a cool sophisticated spring attire}

{the classy chic of these piercings}

{this high end foundation for healthy glowy skin}

{the prettiest spring cookies perfect for a nice hostess gift}

 {starting to do some market research on outdoors barbecues' prices for the garden}

{experimenting on avocado toasts}

4 comments:

  1. so cute look ;-))


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The earrings and cookies are perfect!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT'S what I need: another piercing! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete