Everyday life is the special occasion!

May 13, 2016

In The Mood For

{a beige eyeliner on the waterline - precious effect}

This spring has been far from what I was expecting from it - beautiful sunshiny days that fill me with invigorating energy first thing in the morning and a major cleaning process + wardrobe organization, glorious sunny weekends playing tourist in my own town, bike rides in the park, getting new furniture and finishing the move for good - all postponed to oblivion. At least there's a major cinema tickets sale on the upcoming days and I plan on binging in one of my favourite guilty pleasures by going to watch The Huntsman: Winter's War , Captain America: Civil War, Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising, Money Monster and Frankenstein. In the meantime it's time reenter hibernation mode once again during this weekend. Have a cozy one! I'm in the mood for...

{still wearing cozy sweaters in this freezing rainy May}


{this beautiful nude mani with a hint of golden sparkle}


{delicious lemon cakes for no reason at all}


{gold accents around the house that look sophisticated and chic}

{fuelling on greens to counteract the excesses as of late}

{hooked on covers for my new phone - don't ask}

4 comments:

  1. as usual, very nice selection..
    have a great week end
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. The main looks beatiful! And great lemon cake

    ReplyDelete
  3. não posso usar lápis na linha de água buahahahahahahah, adoro ver quando é em tons claros de nude e branco, mas comigo é meio caminho andado para olhos inchados e a chorar!!!
    https://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's rainy and freezing here, too. And I'm also wearing sweaters. And I also have more issues than Vogue...

    ReplyDelete