Everyday life is the special occasion!

May 23, 2016

Find Of The Month - Fashion

 Hi guys! I hope you'll enjoy this monthly series where I'll corral a fashion and a décor suggestion, all things I have actually acquired for myself and that I'm enjoying the most. As it is no news to you I am a big Massimo Dutti's fan and this sophisticated yet cool coat in a classic beige/ black is the perfect piece for spring days wardrobe, either for work or for a night out, depending on what you decide to pair with it. The kimono like shape and the unexpected veined texture/ pattern gives it a modern twist on an otherwise naturally timeless classic piece and adds a lot of fun and effortless cool to it.


4 comments:

  1. not my kind of thing, really. Lembra-me imenso uns casacos que a minha mãe tinha que eram muito estilo Missoni, não sei porquê, lol, só eu!!
    https://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete