Everyday life is the special occasion!

September 10, 2012

Rocking Printed Pants



Another proof that fashion is absolutely and unquestionably cyclical is the current trend of patterned pants, which I wore when I was 17! I vividly remember the first time I saw them in a store that still exists today, but that is no longer as sought - pants emblazoned with roses in shades of coral, orange, blue and yellow. I probably still have them, stored in my parents' house - sadly,they no longer fit me, for sure! This year printed pants are back making a huge splash in fashion, with their bright colors, colorful shapes, stripes, geometric patterns, harem style, cropped, flowing or fitted. We just should take care in order to tone down the rest of the look, because printed pants are quite an accessory on their own. There are many options when it comes to choosing the print that’s right for you, so make sure to try on different looks until you find one that is right for you!


Mais uma prova evidente de que a moda é absoluta e indiscutivelmente cíclica é a tendência atual das calças estampadas, que eu já usava quando tinha 17 anos! Lembro-me perfeitamente a primeira vez que as vi, numa loja que ainda hoje existe, mas que já não é tão procurada - umas calças estampadas com rosas em tons coral, laranja, azul e amarelo.  Ainda as devo ter, guardadas em casa dos meus pais - infelizmente, já não me servem, de certeza! Este ano as calças estampadas estão de novo em voga, com as suas cores brilhantes, formas coloridas, riscas, padrões geométricos, de estilo harém, cortadas, fluídas ou justas. Só devemos ter cuidado para que o resto do look seja mais atenuado, porque as caças já são um acessório por elas só.  Há muitas opções quando se trata de escolher o padrão certo para nós, então não deixes de experimentar looks diferentes até encontrar o ideal para ti!










14 comments:

  1. Love these inspiration photos! I love all the styling with printed pants! :)

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection! I like many of those! xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love patternpants, they look simply amazing with heels.Great inspiration
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosto destes modelos de calças para o segmento feminino! :) Acho que são modernas e divertidas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. In fact, you should never throw anything away!
    Fashion always comes back and it is not true that if someone has been something he can not wear because they see that it is old, because with the fashion of the vintage instead of buying someone else's old clothes, you can look through the old trunks of mothers, grandmothers and aunts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ηellο There. I found youг blog using msn.
    Τhis is аn extremelу wеll ωritten article.

    I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll dеfinitely comeback.
    Also see my site: Watch The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure Online

    ReplyDelete
  7. me encantan los pantalones estampados. Muy buena selección.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pics*

    http://at-home-ideas.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pois andava exactamente a lembrar-me de umas calças que eu tinha pelos meus 18 anos, as primeiras que comprei na Zara, com um estampado super piscadélico, muito 60's e que eu adorava e usei até á exaustão. Mesmo que tivessem sobrevivido incólumes, não me serviam de certeza - eram um 36!!!
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Aida! You are very right, fashion is cyclic! Love that this trend is back as love this kind of pants! you selected amazing photos, my fav is Olivia Palermo:) Kisses dear and have a great week!:*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this trend!

    http://www.tributetothetribe.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosto muito mas ainda nao comprei :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This post just gave me the urge to go out a buy a pair of crazy printed pants. I love all of the color combinations!

    ReplyDelete