Everyday life is the special occasion!

September 04, 2012

Nailpolish Addiction - Part 2


I wouldn't say I'm an addict per say, because a big part of my collection has been made by gifted nailpolishes,  but I do LOVE buying some, especially when I'm uninspired and exhaust of my collection.Nevertheless I've been addcited to painting my nails since my teenage years. It used to be once a week but soon I started  painting them about every 3 days mainly because I have SO many colors and and I'm always eager to try the different colours to see how they look when on hands! My favorite place to buy nail polish is actually on stores because of the direct contact with the product. I love makeup, and nailpolish is the main item I used to purchase, but it has eased up now my finances are way shorter. So here is another set of my favourite brands and colours!


Eu não diria que eu sou uma viciada por assim dizer, porque uma grande parte da minha coleção de vernizes foi oferta, mas eu adoro comprar alguns, especialmente quando estou sem inspiração ou estou farta daqueles que tenho.Contudo, sou viciada em pintar as unhas desde a minha adolescência. Costumava ser uma vez por semana, mas em breve comecei a pintá-las três e quatro vezes, principalmente porque tenho tantas cores e estou sempre ansiosa para experimentar as cores diferentes para ver como elas ficam nas mãos! O meu lugar favorito para comprar vernizes é, realmente, nas lojas por causa do contato direto com o produto. Eu adoro maquilhagem e o verniz era o item principal que eu costumava comprar, mas este ano acalmou um bocadinho porque as finanças estão mais curtas! Assim,  aqui está um outro conjunto das minhas marca e cores preferidas!








23 comments:

  1. I love nail polish! Your collection is awesome. My favourite polish is Dior or Opi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cores fantasticas!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an amazing collection! Love it
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the Chanel and YSL! I wish we could spend a day doing manicures together and watching trashy tv!

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adoro gli smati Dior !!!
    :-) good

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing collection Aida!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your collection!
    at the moment I have a lot more nailpolish than I can use too..but I love changing the colour all the time. Sometimes I do it every other day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a really gorgeous collection ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a lovely collection. These colors are so pretty.
    Chanel and YSL, absolutely perfect.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love nail polish too, it's wonderful :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I thought the first collection was a lot, but this just tops it off. You have an amazing collection. Jealous.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEM!!! Que colecção!!! Ai o rouge noir, saudaaaaades que tenhoooo, usei durante tantos anos que chegou a ser a minha alcunha...
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Que colecção linda, querida! Também sou viciada em pintar as unhas desde os 14-15 anos, adoro vernizes mate (sem brilho) vermelhos, cor de vinho e azul escuro.
    Beijinhos querida!***

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Aida!! I'm a nail polishes addicted too!!^^ Congrats dear, you got ana amazing collection, these colors are stunning! I remember the other post about your items, so your entire set but be amazing!! Kisses and have a nice day!!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eu sou muito suspeita quando o assunto está relacionado com vernizes mas a verdade é que pintar as unhas é algo que eu SEMPRE adorei! Ainda não tenho uma coleção tão invejável como a tua mas é uma coisa que me dá um enorme prazer :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely blog!! Would you like to follow each other on gfc?
    Stephilà Creations-Myfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  17. This post made me laugh! I must admit, I love nail polish but only have two bottles. Wish I had more but always have a hard time making the purchase because I usually get my nails painted.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How funny - I painted my nails in this gold chanel at lunch time.
    Love your colours
    T x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing! I wish I had this collection!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely collection. When I used to work for Chanel my favourite was 08 red Pirate like you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. .


    Amei que tenha descido
    de tanta beleza para fa-
    lar comigo em minha língua.

    Amei, eu disse.

    Beijos,

    silvioafonso






    .

    ReplyDelete