Everyday life is the special occasion!

September 07, 2012

In The Mood For


{going to the beach on the weekend while the temperature is still burning hot}


There’s just something bittersweet about this time of year, isn’t there? I am having a hard time believing that another summer has come and gone. Something about the season changing reminds us of all our seasons past. This first weekend of returning to work went by in a blink of an eye - so glad! I feel that it's because I'm still in vacations mode, so I'm still a bit numb about it. Curiously enough the temperature has now decided to increase significantly what makes my single week of vacations seem like a fiasco [there was even an entire day of copious rain!].  I hope that you all enjoy these last days of summer. I'm still planning on some feats with friends and family while the weather is great and everybody's is still around but I am also looking forward to the excitement of Fall's arrival!

 Há qualquer coisa agridoce acerca desta época do ano, não há? Está-me a ser difícil acreditar que outro verão veio e se foi. Qualquer coisa acerca da mudança das estações lembra-nos de todas as nossas estações passadas. Esta primeira semana de regresso ao trabalho passou num piscar de olhos - ainda bem! Eu acho que é porque ainda estou em modo de férias, então ainda me sinto um bocado anestesiada. Curiosamente a temperatura agora decidiu aumentar significativamente o que faz a minha única semana de férias parecer um fiasco [houve mesmo um dia inteiro de chuva copiosa!]. Espero que todos gozem estes últimos dias de verão. Ainda estou a planear umas jantaradas com amigos e familiares, enquanto o tempo está fantástico e toda a gente ainda está por cá , mas também estou a ansiar pela excitação da chegada do Outono!




{having these highlights adde to my hair for Fall}








{colouring my nails in peachy hues}










{adding bold and imponent objects to my new house's decor - love this flowery skull!}






{eating Bolas de Berlim -  reminds me of my childhood - sweet memories...}






{wearing bright pink on my lips while it's still Summer}






{loving Parfois' new Fall clutches collection}


19 comments:

  1. Wow absolutely love those highlights! I was going back and forth all Summer trying to decide if I wanted to do something very similar and I still haven't done it. Wish I did. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que imagens tão giras. Passa no nosso blog, ao tempo que não vais lá. Bjs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think even with fallthere is plenty to look forward to, Christmas and new years too of course! The hi lights look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choices but I love those Ysl bright hues lipstick even more.

    audrinajulia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stuff Aida.....Though I would still wear my bright lipsticks for Fall :-)

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your choices are really great. Those YSL bright hues lipstick are gorgeous.
    Love the clutch too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these pics:) The YSL lipstick looks great! Also do the the highlight:)

    Let's follow each other ?

    www.fussylife.com

    XOXO
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eu então mal posso esperar para que o Outono entre de vez, com os seus tons laranja...
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore those nails, clutch and lipsticks! I love your in the mood for posts! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Olá! tb sinto essa mistura de sentimentos nesta época do ano. Apesar de melancólica por significar mudanças e retorno à rotina, gosto de fazer projectos nesta fase do ano. Estou ansiosa que chegue o Outono e tudo o que há de bom nessa estação. Adoro o cheiro a terra molhada, as folhas a cair, os tons alaranjados e acastanhados das árvores, voltar à roupa quentinha,ás mantas,etc. A abóbora, as compotas,as castanhas e muito mais.Viva ao Outono!
    Bjinhos
    http://skinnygirlintights.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Aida! You are right, I also pretend another summer is going to start and not finish!^^'' btw, im very attracted from the bolas de berlim, yum never seen them, must be soo good! hope you will enjoy the weekend my friend! big hug!:*

    ReplyDelete
  12. ¡Que ricos dulces! el color de uñas es precioso.
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aida,
    I highlighted my hair like this years ago, but it never looked this natural. I am looking forward to Fall too, as it is so hot here in California. The Bolas de Burlim look so yummy. I wish I had one to go with my coffee right now. I've never heard of them before. The skull is unique, and so are you. I think that's why your blog is so lovely to me.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the curly hair AND the peachy nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your hair! They are beautiful! And yes, I want to visit the beach toooo!

    See you there! :D

    backtofive.blogspot.com
    backtofive.blogspot.com

    backtofive's twitter

    You have to visit: Bloggers Against Social Injustice too!

    xoxo backtofive

    ReplyDelete
  16. No conocia tú blog y me encanta. Preciosas fotos! Te invito a conocer el mio y si te gusta nos seguimos. Un beso.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. i can understand this moods :)

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete