Everyday life is the special occasion!

September 28, 2012

In The Mood For

{welcoming the first falling of the leaves}

This week Fall arrived in all its fullness- the rain poured softly for some days, the wet earth smelled like my childhood, boots and warmer coats started to walk on the streets, nightgowns were replaced by cozier pajamas, dusk started to show up a bit earlier, apple pies sprinkled with cinammon began to be baked, absurd varieties of teas were searched in stores. The weekend promises to bring more family gatherings and birthday celebrations. I'm in the mood for...


Esta semana chegou o outono em toda a sua plenitude, a chuva caiu suavemente durante alguns dias, a terra molhada cheirava à minha infância, botas e casacos mais quentes começaram a andar nas ruas, camisas de dormir foram substituídos por pijamas mais aconchegantes, o crepúsculo começou a mostrar-se um pouco mais cedo, tortas de maçã polvilhadas com canela começaram a ser cozidas, variedades absurdas de chás foram procuradas nas lojas. O fim de semana promete trazer mais reuniões familiares e festas de aniversário. Apetece-me ...






{wearing sequins and chambray with great accessories}






{trying this cool art on nails}





{embellishing a bouquet with small cute candles around it}






{trying Estee Lauder's new eyeshadows -great velvety finish}





{eating requeijão with a sprinkle of hot chilli pepper}








{craving these fantastic booties from Zara's new collection}


19 comments:

  1. I love these picts..the leaves are cool too..I have boots similar to those...love them..
    Rosalyn
    www.just2fancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boots look gorgeous & the EL eyeshadows too <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics...so beautiful ESP the vase with flowers and candles...love lov

    Btw do check out my new post
    Stay in touch
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so lovely and everything is so pretty. Love those Zara shoes.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fascinating and lovely!
    Have a fantastic weekend!
    Love
    Cle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ai a mim apetece-me é um shot de penicilina ou qualquer coisa que me tire esta constipação detestavel e insuportavel que há duas noites que não durmo com a garganta a doer e a picar e o nariz entupido isto fora as 3 noites que não dormi com o puto doente que me pegou a maldita constipação... nota-se muito que fico insuportavel quando estou adoentada?;) Vou mas é ver se faço uma tarte de maçã e deixo de ser tão criançolas. Bom fim de semana, minha linda**
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Aida! I'm craving for those boots too, so cool! Btw, nice purposes for the weekend, it is supposed to be chiller here but in reality it seems summer, hope to escape to the beach!:P Kisses my friend!!:***<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love skirt!!!!!
    www.cdlinfierno.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love second photo and wonderful the zara boots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that gif of the falling leaves, so sentimental as Fall is my favorite season too. I love the nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Também apetece-me experimentar aquele manicure fantástico! :) O outuno sempre nos inspira tanto! Nos trás novas impressões, sensações e emoçoes... Que tenhas um ótimo fim de semana, querida!
    Beijinho grande* =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adoro, adoro, adoro esta rubrica :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ¡Que bonito esmalte de uñas! a mi también me gustan estas botas, hoy las he visto en la tienda on line de Zara.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the nail art, I am so into it now too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sabes de uma coisa?? A primeira coia em que pensei?? "Será que ela é tão louca quanto eu por brilhantes??" Adorei a
    saia, podia ter um outro toque, mas fiquei encantada e sobre a bota de salto alto, não gosto dos pines mas adoro
    a bota tem um salto groso tal como me agrada!!
    Adorei o teu espaço, tal como eu falas em ingles e isso agrada-me! Irei continuar a aparecer por cá!!


    http://fashionbyjoanaandrade.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not sure exactly why but this blog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later
    on and see if the problem still exists.
    Feel free to visit my homepage ... nat sherman black and gold

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really cool nails!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete