Everyday life is the special occasion!

September 02, 2015

Summer Salad #12

I've combined these ingredientes to make a fresh salad that besides being ready in no longer than 15 minutes, it also makes for a delicious and nutritious appetizer or main course meal, as you'd please. I used a leftover pineapple and whatever I had in my refrigerator and I believe the result was interesting enough to share this recipe here. There are different textures in this salad and a sweet and sour taste of all ingredients which combined make a simple and healthy  lunch, perfect for summertime.


Ingredients:
  • lettuce
  • red onion
  • cherry tomato
  • smoked turkey chest ham
  • cashews and peanuts mix
  • extra virgin olive oil
  • vinegar
  • pineapple

Ingredientes:
  • alface
  • cebola roxa
  • tomate cherry
  • fiambre de peito de perú fumado 
  • mix de cajús e amendoins
  • azeite
  • vinagre
  • ananás





3 comments:

  1. Também ainda não me fartei de saladas!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro este tipo de refeição bem leve e colorida, sabe sempre tão bem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bem boa! Tambem nunca me farto! Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete