Everyday life is the special occasion!

June 12, 2015

In The Mood For

 {my ultimate crush - granola+greek yoghurt+ fresh fruits for breakfast}

This middle of the week day off due to the national holiday was pretty refreshing and really productive. With rain expected fort he weeknd we'll have on the agenda watching the SEASON 5 marathon of the Game Of Thrones, hosting a dinner for friends that will include my recipe of spicy shrimps, attending a family gathering to keep up the tradition of the Popular Saints festivies that includes fresh grilled sardines, embracing my Saturday morning ritual of stopping by the farmer's market,  searching for the rest of the appliances for the new house [waffles,+ sandwish+ citrus squeezer + toast + bread making machines] and conving P. that all are utterly necessary - fingers crossed! Wish you a great weekend. I'm in the mood for...


{hunting down blush ballerinas at the sales - timeless and chic}


{living on fresh girly blouses and effortless hairdos}


{gold & white china I want for the new house}


{the cutest beach bag in colourful hues - at WOMEN'S SECRET sales}

{a nice tropical necklace - at LEFTIE'S}


{Coimbra's old part of town ready for the Popular Saints Festivities - St. Anthony on the 13th}

6 comments:

  1. Morning Aida! Fingers crossed of course, I have the feeling you re going to convince him lol! Btw, those ballerinas are stunning, I want them too! As I want that beach bag, so cool and cute! Enjoy the weekend my dear, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sabrinas nesse tom, preciso de umas!!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ballerinas and pony tail!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. hola aida querida!!buen comienzo de semana
    cariños

    ReplyDelete