Everyday life is the special occasion!

June 26, 2015

In The Mood For

{summertime calls for minimal but great make up}

Have you realized that half of the year is already gone? At least summertime is finally here, we're being blessed with the most beautiful weather and we're about to kick off the start of summer the best way - having al fresco dinnings in the backyard, catching up with dear friends, lazy date Friday nights, reading as many books as possible, buying fresh produce at the local markets, wearing bright colourful breezy clothes and minimal make up, ocasional trips to the seaside, ice cream on hot days, evening strolls in the neighbourhood, watching the days go by at a slower and much needed pace. I hope you all have a great weekend. I'm in the mood for...

{my current crush for super fresh mani/ pedi duos}


{a beautiful and simple hairdo and the fantastic ombré}


{the crips, clean look of a lucite chair, colourful books and amazing white hydrangeas}

{I've been crazy about beach bags - at WOMEN'S SECRET}


{a Missoni wannabe that looks too cute - at WOMEN'S SECRET}


{the adorable baby items at TOUS - girlfriends' baby boom this year}

6 comments:

  1. Morning Aida! I was just thinking the same, if u think that by 6 months is already Xmas! Btw, for now we have to just enjoy the summer :P That hairstyle is way nice and Im totally craving for that bandeau bikini now, the colos are so cute! Have a marvelous weekend my dear, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. good plans! I hope to have a lot of good time this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jantares alfresco soam-me bem, principalmente porque para estas bandas espera-se um calor de enlouquecer este fim de semana...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet ;-)


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aida reading your post made realize that Summer it's still my favorite season, although is too hot here in Lisbon but I rather wear less cloth that a lot of it!!!
    I wish you enjoy your summer, and I agree with u...Less make up... and stay as colorful as possible!
    XOXO

    Claudia ClaKi

    www.claudiaclaki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like your life in summer is pretty sweet! Here in Chicago it's Open Season, so we have to take care not to be shot. Just until the first frost...

    ReplyDelete