Everyday life is the special occasion!

June 19, 2015

In The Mood For

{indulging in homemade fruit ice creams}

As I type this post, while the weather is still cool and the sun is up with the promise of another lovely day, my house is already filled with the scent of a freshly baked orange cake and two pies are lined for going next into the oven and had I not just devoured a generous bowl of granola with a latte on the side, I would certainly be feeling ridiculously hungry. I'll be spending this weekend out of town and I'll take some home baked treats for my nice hosts up north and I'm pretty excited about this get-together. Also there's a quick visit to Sephora on the way [there's none in my city, sadly]and that's always a good thing, right? Wish you a fantastic weekend ahead. I'm in the mood for...


{totally crushing over this lovely hairdo - colour and cut on point}


{in love with this summery very chic manicure}


{a very clean, minimalist powder room that I'm eyeing as inspiration}


 {polished nude sandals with sparkly stones - at ZARA}


{beautiful earrings that were a totally unexpected thank you gift}
{breakfast that occasionally turns into dinner}

3 comments:

  1. os brincos são lindoooos, estou apaixonada!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me craving for a piece of that cake now!XD Sounds you are going to have an amazing weekend and hope u enjoy it at the best! Those sandals are to die for too!:) Hugs Aida! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) I just got that haircut; 2) my eyebrows exist thanks to Sephora; and 3) breakfast dinners are the BEST! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete