Everyday life is the special occasion!

April 23, 2014

Stuffed Rustic Bread


I could live on bread and cheese, and this is an unalienable truth! Now, if on top we add bacon and nuts I can reassure I'll feel like in heaven! This is a great main course for four or a delicious, craveable homemade appetizer for guests. Super easy, relatively economical and extremely tasty [the of melted, gooey cheese mixed with the accentuated flavour of the bacon and the delicious nuts] this will be a recipe that  everyone will enjoy and will ask you to repeat!

Ingredients:
  • mixed grain bread
  • bacon
  • variety of cheese [emental, gruyére, mozzarela]
  • nuts








9 comments:

  1. Olá Aida

    Este é lindo e parece estar delicioso, além de lindo!!!!

    AMIGA DA MODA by Kinha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo hago un pan parecido pero jamás le he echado nuez , me gusto mucho esa idea , le pondré y me tinca muy rico

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - This is making me hungry!

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the nuts and cheese! It is what I live on. Why have I never thought of doing this with a wonder round loaf of sourdough bread? My husband is in for such a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adoro um pão assim com recheio.
    Esse ficou uma delicia
    bjs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tem um excelente aspecto, adorei o toque das nozes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so rich and delicious!

    Hugs from Athens :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, Aida! I wouldnt have read it!XD Im craving for it now, I need to make it too, looks so divine, love bread with cheese, Im sure it tastes so delicious!:) Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Não sou fã, confesso. Obrigada pelos teus comentários, sempre tão bons!!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete