Everyday life is the special occasion!

April 07, 2014

Contrast-Collar Button Down


I always look forward for the fresh, clean and sophisticated Spring trends and this year the classical chic contrast-collar button-down shirt, specially if in blue and white, was no exception! Very versatile, it can be dressed up or down with the simple adding of  statement necklaces or impressive earrings and you'll see that this revamped version of menswear-inspired button-downs will work out with most of your wardrobe staples. Just remember to wear your shirt buttoned all the way so that the top keeps the structure of the collar and you'll be able to showcase your stunning new trend!


5 comments:

  1. great pics!! ; ]

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ideas and nice, smart wise suggestions!
    Fabulous day and new week!
    :-)* *_______*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aida, I do love this trend too! I need a shirt as this too for this season, your images inspire me a lot, love them all! Hope you had a great weekend, wish you a fab start of the week, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't do collars. I look like a lady wrestler in collars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosto gosto gosto muito de ver.
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete