Everyday life is the special occasion!

May 29, 2015

In The Mood For

{enjoying the most deliciously refreshing fruits - watermelon for the weekend}

This past week was exactly what I needed - after some frenetic weeks I have finally been able to slow down a bit for the first time in a long time and as the forecast is calling for a grey, cooler weekend around here my plans are the simplest and you can get - watching the new series House of Cards, visiting my cousin's new clothing shop, leisurely enjoying decor magazines at breakfast, starting the humongous decluterring of many years before the big move!But first tonight's agenda includes a going to the movies to watch Mad Max and pizza date night [Pizza Hut's Bacon Lovers - our absolute favourite]! I hope you all enjoy a relaxing weekend! I'm in the mood for...

{feminine casual clothes, light fabrics and unpretentious hairdos}



{art in the bedroom + airy rooms}



{homemade coffee pudding}


{the coolest espadrilles - at ZARA}



{panties sales at WOMEN'S SECRET - 30% off- these 5 came home with me}



{beautiful beach accesssories that call for lovely hot summer days at the seaside - at WOMEN'S SECRET}

5 comments:

  1. I had a watermelon last week but it was not ripe enough, must try a new one soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. e eu que queria tanto um fim de semana relaxado e de sossego lá venho a descobrir que não vou ter nada disso ohohoh. o kimono da foto é divinaaaaal!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a less stressful week! I still have to watch that show, I see everyone are addict to it! Btw, love the espadrilles and that coffee pudding must be heavenly!:) Happy Weekend Aida! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome!~! ;-)


    xoxo


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been GORGING myself on fresh fruit! Watermelon and cherries are my favorites. When's the big move? I'll bet your husband loved the knickers!

    ReplyDelete