Everyday life is the special occasion!

March 31, 2015

March Beauty Buys

Spring always awakens my liveliest side and makes me feel more energetic and fresh so, in make up terms, it usually calls for vivid pink lips and strokes of brilliant colour for happy and healthy with a bit of glow cheeks. These have been my favourites for the past month. I hope you'll enjoy them.
 




1. I have combination skin and this is by far the lightest and most natural powder I've ever used. I hate the feeling of a cakey or  very matte complexion on myself [I prefer kind of a dewy look]so I've been wear it every day over my usual foundation for a hint of healthy-looking coverage and to help set it as well - perfect results with just one brush-stroke.  My skin looks natural and real but a more perfect and radiant version. This product is a godsend for me. I have shade 30 which is a good match for my complexion and I just love how luminous it makes my skin without taking away the glow of my foundation! Absolutely lovely product, thank you Chanel!


2. Catrice is still my favourite budget make-up brand, they keep on working on their products and they always come out with great new stuff.  These are three lovely pigmented bright shades - 020 Rose Royce,  030 Love & Peach and 040 Think Pink - that had to come to my spring/summer make up collection right away. Each blush is about €3.99 (price may vary per shop and country) for 5 gram of non animal tested, good pigmented product containing vitamine E and C.  They're incredibly silky underneath the fingers, are super easy to apply and blend with a brush and leave a bit of a satin sheen on your face, giving you a healthy, lively look.


3. The holy grail of lipsticks for me elegance, texture and colourwise is YSL's lipsticks Rouge Volupté Shine. This lipstick is very moisturizing and works really well with my sometimes dry lips. I don't see the streaks and dryness I experience when I use other lipsticks. It gives a nice smooth application and leaves my lips feeling moisturized. The scent reminds me of candy or fruit and there's also a slight flavor to the lipstick which is really nice. This is, hands-down, my new favorite lipstick for spring - 8 Fetish Pink, a bright pink hue that glides on effortlessly with full coverage in just one swipe.

5 comments:

  1. Hola Aída al yo suelo usar rubor de un color bien parecido en verano , y ese rush es un rosa bien bonito

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on a spring makeover binge myself. I am having SO much trouble finding a blush that suits me, pink is too pink, rose is too orange, etc. I'm trying out plum right now. And thanks for the tip about the Chanel powder, that's the other product I've been on the hunt for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!!

    xoxo

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoro os blushes da Catrice, tenho o rosa forte e amoooo!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete