Either it's for a cozy, informal family gathering or for a fancy, formal, rendezvous at the workplace, 'Xmas eve requires a special presentation and vibe. And maybe this year it's about time to think a bit outside the box and to step away from the comfort zone of the all times saviour Little Black Dress and to risk something else.Wherever you spend your 'Xmas eve I just wish you a wonderful time! Merry Christmas!!!
- dress casual and comfy, but add an unexpected element to your garment - sequins, glitter, bold accessories, gold...;
- even in your pyjamas,wear something more exquisite, like velvet and add a jewel to create some moderate drama;
- jeans are totally accepted, but they will look better when dressed up with a more festive top;
- for an elegant holiday celebration,wear silver, gold or burgundy, for these colours are a perfect complement to the crisp weather outside;
- build an unstructured hairdo that makes you feel both at ease and polished;
- have a little fun by pairing a sexy, unexpected material with more traditional family jewels, stripes, beautiful collars
- wear feminine and festive dos: a side braid, a front braid, some beachy waves, a chignon for an elegant look.
In the workplace:
- be sensuous but don't be overtly sexy - after all it's the place where you work, not where you hunt;
- when highliting one asset, the other has to be covered up;
- don't wear towering heels nor walk home barefoot - add some glitter to comfort shoes and keep poise;
- wear a more demure and sophisticated black dress with interesting details [lace, leather, black sequins];
- consider the spotlight stolen when you slip on a sequin sparkler;
- update an old dress with statement accessories;
- wear a sophisticated make up that doesn't make you look like a mascarade.