Everyday life is the special occasion!

January 15, 2012

Ombré Hair



Ombré is a word of French origins which means shading. The Ombré Hair technique is therefore, to make a shading, using our natural hair color basis, by applying a kind of degradé in several tones [up to 4 mixing tones can be used, starting in the length of the hair and going till the hairend. This technique is different from all the others hairstyles have adopted so far, bacuse the roots are kept undyed and only some hair chunks are enlightened to give that charming effect - a natural one, as if the hair had been sunkissed!
I'm obsessing a bit about this and while I am  fearful about extreme hairdos, I'm at the same time well capable of daring this ultra sexy look of the Californian surfer girls!Swell!

Ombré é uma palavra de origem francesa, que significa sombreado. A técnica Ombré Hair consiste, então, em fazer um sombreado aproveitando a base natural do cabelo, aplicando uma espécie de degradé em diversas nuances [podem ser usados até 4 tons que se mesclam] , do comprimento para as pontas. A técnica é diferente de todas as técnicas já conhecidas e adotadas pelos cabeleireiros, pois a cor da raiz fica natural e apenas algumas madeixas grossas são clareadas para dar esse efeito encantador - um efeito mais natural, com ar de ter sido dourado pelo sol!
Ando um nadita obcecada com isto e já que sou uma medricas relativamente a cortes radicais, sou menina para qualquer dia me atrever num look ultra sexy de surfista californiana! Swell!!!










2 comments:

  1. My favourite hair colours... I loved Jessica Biel's.. :) Loved it! :) Check my blog too! I'll be waiting for you, if you follow me just let me know, because I'll be back for following :) Kisses!

    http://lunaparkqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ombre! its so natural looking, most of the time

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete