Everyday life is the special occasion!

November 18, 2014

Lovely Home Office Spaces

http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2013/04/23/behind-the-blog-with-cupcakes-and-cashmere/

If you are working from home you will certainly want to feel comfortable, relaxed and inspired so it's very important to up the ante of your workplace. Firstly, bear in mind that you are very fortunate to have the possibility of decorating it exactly the way you like it and that this simple fact can have a very positive effect on your mood. I mean to spend a lot of energy decorating my new office mainly because it's the place where I create, write and am productive - good lighting is a must for I am an early-morning person, as colors can greatly influence our mood and, hence, our productivity and intrinsic satisfaction with what we do I mean to paint it in one of my favourite colours, fresh flowers inspire me greatly so they must be an assiduous presence in a cute vase, I will certainly will have to be surrounded by beautiful objects, books and an inspirational board [I just love crafts], a white desk and chair are on top of my list for a clean, minimal but sophisticated ambiance and the rest of the inspiration you can get from these fabulous offices that speak for themselves!


8 comments:

  1. "Trabalho" a partir de casa, e quando decidi há uns anos atrás montar um espaço só meu adequado a isso mesmo - que eu enfiava o portátil em cima da mesa da sala de jantar e está a andar de mota, sentadinha numa das cadeiras loool - fui ao meu quarto de solteira em casa dos meus pais buscar a escrivaninha que me ficou de herança e era a escrivaninha de solteira da minha avó, uma peça super simples dos anos 30, mas com um ar muito brittish colonial como eu gosto. Juntei-lhe uma cadeira giratória do Ikea, uma prateleira de lá também, e voila, tenho o meu cantinho super pessoal na sala comum, e ese estou ao computador posso estar com o meu filho caso ele esteja por exemplo a ver tv. Está um espaço super bem integrado no resto da decoração, tal como eu queria, e nisso foi de facto preponderante o ter ido buscar uma peça vintage de madeiras nobres, enquadra-se muito bem com o resto do mobiliário e com o mood da sala! Flores frescas é que não, ou passava os dias a espirrar e a chorar looool
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, thanks for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!! ; ] ]


    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration! Some of them are really great!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a big, old desk in a corner of my living room. No chair, I stand when I write. It keeps the size of my butt under control. I would LOVE a giant table and a bookcase, but - sadly - not this lifetime. Good inspiration here, though. Maybe some pink heels?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want redecorate my office and bedroom. And this ideas are so unique and handy!! Thank you so much for this post!!

    xoxo

    Julieth Zuleta
    GLAMOURATTIC

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab selection...these pics are a great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  8. Id love to have a space like these ones too, maybe with a mood board and much light as the the last image, too cool!:) xo

    ReplyDelete