Everyday life is the special occasion!

December 08, 2015

Velvet Couch

Lately I've been dreaming of a pair velvet couch for the living-room area. Velvet is such a luxurious, soft, regal, alluring and sophisticated fabric and it would be a great statement piece - it is one of those things that instantly takes a room to the next level, adding a touch of glamour no matter what and often times being the eye catching focal point needed to bring the room together. How do you feel about velvet couches?


4 comments:

  1. Adoro adoro adoro!!! Lembra-me sempre a sala de visitas dos meus avós que tinha um sofá de veludo e um par de senhorinhas a combinar, era a sala mais linda do mundo para os meus olhos de criança!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sofas... the first one is great!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely sofas!!!! all of them is soo pretty.
    btw New Post in my blog
    stay in touch'
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a pink velvet couch for years, until it just got too dingy to live. I miss it, though. Blue. Blue velvet. That's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete