Everyday life is the special occasion!

December 15, 2015

Homemade Christmas Ornaments

I love seeing a Christmas tree decorated with a heartfelt touch of homemade ornaments that add a very special touch to it. Most of the times handmade ornaments are not that difficult and it's always great fun to make and it's a great family activity for those who have children, specially now that they're almost enjoying their Christmas break from school.I hope these beautiful images will inspire you to get started soon!



7 comments:

  1. If only I had enough time...
    We made at least Christmas cookies this weekend so we will have some tree decorations:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ideas!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh que lindos ornamentos , me gusto mucho el primer corazon echo con puros tronquitos
    cariños

    ReplyDelete
  4. n faço ornamentos para a árvore - só para ir espalhando pela casa - mas tenho a estupida tradição de todos os anos comprar qq coisinha mais para as decorações cá de casa!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first one. And the origami star. Is that your wedding picture?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so lovely...this year I was not as creative as I usually am! But can't complain cause it was Great!
    It went by so fast!!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete