Everyday life is the special occasion!

February 02, 2015

Sweatpants Chic

In my teenage years I already loved wearing velour loose sweatpants with booties what seemed odd to some of my acquaintances, but my friends, who knew me well and my willingness to try different fashion risks didn't  find it odd at all. It seems that the past yera and the next season to come this cute, comfortable, cozy staple has somehow wiggled its way into the fashion worldand I couldn't be happier. I don't mean by this that all models are okay to wear on a daily basis looking cool and polished - we should carefully choose the fit [ not too skinny, but definitely not baggy] and the fabric [there's a whole new set of chic and sleek options ou there] and rule of thumb, you should not wear them to practise sports and then go out in them, despite the clear implication in its name. When paired with the right pieces, this super casual style works for more than a quick run to the supermarket. Dress them up with a nice pair of heels, great accessories, a more classical piece [ a leather moto jacket, a classical long coat, a tailored blazer] and you're good to go, casual and chic!

4 comments:

  1. Morning Aida! I just need a pair of these pants as well, they are so comfy, stylish and cosy, definitely what I love most to wear! Your inspo is gorgeous as ever, definitely I have to get them asap too!:) Have a great week ahead, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, tenho umas em faux leather, adooooooro de tão confortáveis e quentinhas que são, têm sido a minha salvação neste Inverno frio e chuvoso!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my....Love it so much!!!!! :) bjs***

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your outfit:)
    http://www.taro-collection.blogspot.com
    Tolly xoxo

    ReplyDelete