Everyday life is the special occasion!

February 06, 2015

In The Mood For

{beautiful glass birth baths that I aim to get for the garden}

Is anyone else currently itching for a dose of great outdoors? This winter has been so long and dreary that I kind of entered in a state of lethargy and confinement about going out on week days what makes me realize I really have to make extra time to connect with the people I love rather than just over the phone. This cold and wet February has me suddenly wishing for a pair of red Hunter boots, a colour that feels fresh and bold and I will try to find them this weekend. The warm glow of my house filled with scented candlelights and beautiful flowers feels like a balm, at the end of the day, when there's quiet and silence enough for me to read a book . Sometimes it’s nice to start the weekend with a hefty dose of pure prettiness, isn’t it? I'm in the mood for...


{love the sophisticated but still warm feel of this look}




{trying lots of pasta recipes - one of my favourite comfort dishes}



{daring dark colored smokey eye make up with nude lips}



{snake skin prints, which has become a kind of obsessive lately - at MASSIMO DUTTI}



{baking home cooked bread with different fillings - this one's with spicy chorizo}



{filling the house with beautiful coloured flowers and some already springlike scent}

6 comments:

  1. Morning Aida! Im looking forward to spring too, is super cold here! Id love to get a pair of red hunter too, what a stylish detail would be! Btw, that homemade bread looks so yummy and Im sure you are going to prepare many delicious pasta recipe. Have a beautiful weekend, many kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ai o pãozinho mulher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bom fim de semana**

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful selection..i like the first sunglasses
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great pictures! I love those sunglasses, and pasta is my weakness.
    Check out my new post and follow if you like!

    xoxo
    KD
    http://kdtrendingtopics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait for spring and I am also yearning for colours, I look at my winter wardrobe which is positively bleurgh! by now. A touch of red would brighten it up! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all feel that way right now. My poor son lives in Boston, where they have gotten 60 inches of snow over the last 30 days and more is coming down! A bird bath is a lovely idea. I will get one as soon as the snow melts.

    ReplyDelete