Everyday life is the special occasion!

May 18, 2012

In The Mood For


{wearing lipglosses to make my lips shine under the hot  burning sun}

The pleasant and sunny weather that we have been experiencing has been very inviting to stroll around the city, to the acquisition of custard apples that I devour freshly taken from the fridge, to the purchase of the first cherries, to the confection of lighter meals and to the  indescribable will to make outdoor meals for friends in the huge but totally unfinished garden of my new house. Thus, I have been limited to a few snacks just for girls at home of those who kindly invite me, I have found very unique fabrics for some projects that I have in mind and that I will show you in due course, I made a selection of movies I I mean to go watch at the cinema and I'm in the mood for ...

O tempo aprazível e solarengo que se tem feito sentir tem sido muito convidativo a caminhadas pela cidade, à aquisição de anonas que devoro à colherada tiradas fresquinhas do frigorífico, à compra das primeiras cerejas, à confeção de refeições mais ligeiras e à vontade indescritível de começar a fazer refeições ao ar livre para os amigos no enorme, mas totalmente inacabado jardim da minha casa nova. Assim, tenho-me limitado a uns lanches só para miúdas em casa de quem gentilmente me convida, tenho adquirido tecidos muito originais para uns projetos que trago em mente e que hei-de mostrar a seu tempo, fiz uma seleção de filmes que pretendo ir ver ao cinema e apetece-me...


{trying a neon DIY project on a stone necklace}



{displaying organized daily make up products on a tray to save up time in the morning}


{pairing neon clutches with more neutral toned items}


{acquiring some hot pink shoes for a wedding party in June}


{embelishing the table not only for guests but also as a way of living}



{cooking more balanced meals - such as this rabbit in a cacerole with boiled potatoes and steamed vegetables}

38 comments:

  1. My fav post in the world!! I will say it each time :) Love lipgloss and the way it shines too! Great Makeup collection, and those manolos are stunning!! Enjoy your weekend querida Bjs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! That neon necklace is so cool! I wanna DIY too!!!
    x
    www.iloveublank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorei a clutch :)

    Tenho uns sapatos parecidíssimos aos rosa, mas em verde :)

    http://maniac4moda.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que lindas fotos!!
    Beijos <3

    vintageiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Manolo pumps are a dream!
    http://violetcatstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the neatly displayed make-up! Mine is all over the place; should take this as an example.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty pics ;))

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hint of neon combined with nudes looks fantastic.
    Your rabbit stew with vegetables sounds a great idea for todays dinner...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos!! I love this necklace!
    XOXO, jOANNA

    http://www.cheapandcool.net/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing pictures,love the clucth!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm waiting for that, to have more new emotions!
    NICE WEEKEND
    and.... more!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. ¡Me encanta el collar! y todas las ideas! ¡Que disfrutes del buen tiempo!
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Aida! they all are so beautiful photos, especially the one with the make up stuff! Have a nice weekend!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these posts. Enjoy the sunshine X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Curi molto i dettagli delle foto!
    Complimenti!
    http://sisters-style.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the vegetable dish ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love everything. That neon necklace is so great. I love the clutch too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cute photos! I like all ideas ;)!

    Love,
    J. - http://juliechoice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Muita cor para alegrar os dias e óptimas refeições :D
    Bom fim-de-semana *

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the neon clutch and the pink shoes - such a great photo too!

    Hugs, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this pictures ! Especially the neon clutch ! Kiss x


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Aida!
    Hope you are well! I added your blog on my blogg roll. Lovely if you would like to link to mine as well:) Love from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loving all the pictures! Great work there!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. the pink shoes look awesome :D x

    i love your blog, following x

    u can follow me on

    http://dancing-in-high-heels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. the photoes are stunning!!!!! Love them all, the lipstick is hot and the pic with manolos...well, they are a dream!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Olá! Também adorei teu blog e já estou seguindo:)
    Beijinhos

    http://beleza-natural2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. amei o colar néon! adorava ter um de igual tipo :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Neon details are amazing!

    www.style-trigger.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey there! Thank you so much for your heartwarming message and all the wonderful words you wrote me, by the way, it's a mutual feeling!:)
    The neon necklace is mind blowing!!! I am your newest follower, hope to keep in touch!
    Kisses,
    Catalina

    http://armoireideale.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Bons objectivos ;) Gostei muito do colar!!

    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  31. Amei tudooo! Jah quero ! XD

    DA UMA PASSADINHA, TEM COISA NOVA: http://www.blogdatardee.blogspot.com.br/2012/05/academia-o-que-usar.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. aww I've been missing your last posts, but I already saw them and WOOOOW one of these days I'm going to make those pancakes...!!

    I used to make Creps, but differently and much thinner, but those musy be really tasty!

    And this last plate of meat mmm!! I defenitely want more recepies!! *-*

    Muaak!!

    H&H

    ReplyDelete